This policy provides for cover against Accidental Damage to Electronic Equipments.
- Policy covers damage / loss from a range of covers including standard fire and allied perils, breakdown, burglary and accidental damage.
- Covers accidental damages / losses to electronic equipments such as
- Electronic data processing machine.
- Telecommunication equipment.
- Transmitting and receiving installations.
- Material testing and research equipment.
- Signal and transmitting units.
- Control and supervisory units.
- Loss / damage due to theft.
- Pre-existing defects.
- Loss / damage by failure of electricity service supply.
- Loss directly due to continuous influence of operation or gradual deterioration, wear and
- Loss / damage to which supplier / manufacturer is responsible.
- Consequential losses.
- Loss / damage to bulbs, valves, tubes, ribbons, fuses, seals, belts, wires, chains, etc.
For details refer to policy wordings.
To help us process your request, kindly send the filled and signed Application to
Fax: 920005444 Ext: 444 Or scan it to Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org