This policy provides cover against damages due to accidental, electrical and mechanical breakdown of Plant and Machinery.
- Cover is available during the time machine is in operation or rest or during dismantling for cleaning and subsequent re-erection.
- Breakdown can occur due to internal and / or external causes. Some of the commonly known internal causes are:
- Damages due to faulty material, design faults, defects in casting, overheating of parts, failure of operation of safety devices, short-circuits, etc.
- External causes may include: Failure of connected machinery, lack of skill in operation, entry of foreign bodies, etc.
Sum Insured of a machine under this Insurance must be its current day replacement value of a similar new machine including incidentals like duties, freight, taxes, insurance cost, etc.
Optional covers also available for:
- Third party liability.
- Damages to foundation of machinery.
- Express freight / overtime in the event of claim.
- Loss / damage to exchangeable tools or parts subject to wear and tear.
- Loss / damages operating media - e.g. lubricants, fuels.
- Loss / damage due to Fire and Allied perils.
- Consequential Losses / Pre-existing damages.
- Damages for which original manufacturer / supplier is responsible.
For details refer to policy wordings.
To help us process your request, kindly send the filled and signed Application to
Fax: 920005444 Ext: 444 Or scan it to Customer Care Email: email@example.com