The Fire Insurance Policy compensates for loss or damage by:
- Explosions (not including damage to boilers).
The policy does not cover:
- Loss by theft during or after occurrence of fire.
- Loss or damage by fermentation or spontaneous combustion.
- Arson (intentional act of setting fire to property).
- Subterranean fire (occurring below the earth’s surface).
- Loss or damage by order of any public authority.
- Indirect or consequential losses, loss of earnings, loss by delay.
- War, invasions, or civil war.
- Nuclear or radioactive damages.
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption.
To help us process your request, kindly send the filled and signed Application to
Fax: 920005444 Ext: 444 Or scan it to Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org