In case of any accident generating the submitting of a claim to Wafa you should take the following steps:
- Submitting the original accident report duly signed by Traffic Police or Najm Company, provided that all data fields should be fully completed with the information required. The claim amount should be determined both in letters and figures. The report should also be signed by the investigator and the head of police station, noting that any uncompleted report will not be handled.
- The report will not be accepted if it contains any erasure, deletion or modification, unless it is re-stamped and signed.
- Submitting copy of vehicle registration (Estimara) .
- Submitting copy of valid driving licenses.
- A “Claim Form” should be duly completed with the details of the accident by the authorized driver.
- Photo of the damaged vehicle, For inspection and photograph you may inform the company about its location.
- The claim amount will be paid by a cheque after singing the liability discharge receipt.
- Upon desire to receive a cheque for the beneficiary or issuing the cheque in the name of another beneficiary an official signed notification letter stamped from the chamber of commerce should be submitted.
- In case of death or bodily injury, the claim will be paid after submitting the original Court Verdict.
- Receiving the claim documents does not bind Wafa to accept, but the claim will be paid when the company ensures compliance with the accident procedure and adherence with the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
The uncompleted Claim will not be handled.
Medical Insurance :
All Claims should include the following documents :
- Original Medical Report and Doctor`s Prescription .
- All Original Invoices .
- All Original Test Results ( If being Claimed ) .
- Discharge Summary ( for In-Patient Claims ) .
- Copy of National ID or IQAMA .
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card .
Protection & Savings
- Filled Claim form
- Original Death Certificate or copy attested by WAFA/ concerned Embassy
- Detailed medical report , death notification
- ID copy/ passport copy of deceased and beneficiaries
- Police/ traffic police report if applicable
- Post Mortem/ Autopsy report if applicable
- New paper clippings if any
- Any other information supporting the claim.