- All employees.
- Sons up-to 18 years of age.
- Unmarried / Divorced / widowed daughters.
Payment of Premium:
Employer policyholder pays the premium for the insured persons.
Reimbursable Costs & Benefits:
Upon specific recommendation by a licensed physician, who treats the Insured for illness / symptoms the following are reimbursable:
- Consultation, diagnosis, treatment, and medication costs as per policy schedule.
- Hospital expenses including surgeries, pre post-operative care / Day care.
- Medically recommended treatment of teeth and gingival diseases.
- Preventive measures specified by the Ministry of Health (e.g. vaccination, maternity and child care).
Health Service Provider Network Direct Debit basis on Insurance Company’s Account:
- Wafa to issue Health Insurance card to every Insured person.
- Health service providers network accredited by CCHI to provide health services on monthly basis.
- Wafa to notify policyholder / service providers on policy limits.
- In the case of emergencies, Insured can get admitted and seek reimbursement.
|SCOPE OF COVER
||BENEFITS & LIMITS
|Maximum benefit limit (per person per year)
|Out Patient Clinic Treatment Charges:
|As medically recommended.
20% subject to max of SR.100
|Pregnancy and Delivery
||Maximum SR. 15,000 during Policy period
||Upto maximum policy limit
|Repatriation of mortal remains to country of origin
|Coverage Area Limit
||Inside and outside Kingdom of Saudi Arabia*
Insurance is subject to standard exclusions such as self-injury, cosmetic plastic surgery, HIV treatment, teeth implantation, congenital deformities (if not life threatening), birth control, baldness, etc.
Hospitals & Clinics List
To help us process your request, kindly send the filled and signed Application to
Fax: 920005444 Ext: 444 Or scan it to Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org